stole this meme from shannon!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair. the shampoo has to sit on my head for a while, so i do other things while that’s sitting.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? grass green. it’s a vintage NOW sweatshirt passed on to me by an old feminist.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes please.
4. Do you plan outfits? not so much.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? like my sinuses hate me.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? the mary jane keens that are on my feet.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? nada.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? yes. a crazy organist composer who has insane hair and wears suits all the time.
9. What are you craving right now? dairy. cheese or yogurt would be nice.
10. Do you floss? uh huh and i would have flossed a lot more when i was young if someone had told me the food in between my teeth was rotting in my mouth while i slept. ew.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? colcannon.
12. Are you emotional? not particularly.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? dunno.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? no biting, just licking.
15. Do you like your hair? it’s at awkward length. almost time to shave off the back again.
16. Do you like yourself? uh huh.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? in a group. just me and him? no. but especially if my southern gentleman friend ross could be there.
18. What are you listening to right now? electronics.
19. Are your parents strict? sometimes. mostly i’d say they just had high expectations.
20. Would you go sky diving? not a chance.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? yes! but especially mixed with raspberry or blackberry yogurt.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? only knitting rock stars :D
23. Do you rent movies often? nope. i watch a lot of them though.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? the raised letters on a thank you card and my rings would be it.
25. How many countries have you visited? 3, including the US… and those other two only since i was 21.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? only in the context of the ‘girl talk’ board game :) when i was way too old to be playing it, like in high school!
27. Ever been on a train? yup. i moved from vancouver bc to pittsburgh pa via train.
28. Brown or white eggs? either. local. grass fed. free range. in other words, any color as long as they’re happy eggs. that said, my last batch of eggs from the co-op had blue, brown, tan, and white eggs.
29. Do you have a cell phone? unfortunately. but we share one which confuses every person who calls it.
30. Do you use chap stick? burts bees classic minty stuff.
31. Do you own a gun? no. but i’m sure i’ll inherit one or two.
32. Can you use chopsticks? good enough.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? the choir of st paul of the cross monastery. probably some spouses and priests too.
34. Are you too forgiving? define ‘too.’ probably not.
35. Ever been in love? once.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? playing mass and video games. not at the same time.
37. Ever have cream puffs? YUM!
38. Last time you cried? 2 weeks ago. 4 am.
39. What was the last question you asked? i asked for food.
40. Favorite time of the year? any time as long as i’m in montana.
41. Do you have any tattoos? nope.
42. Are you sarcastic? once in a while.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no.
44. Ever walked into a wall? yep.
45. Favorite color? green. red…
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No.
47. Is your hair curly? nope. straight as a board.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Over the Rhine or Patti Griffin. it’s been a while.
49. Do looks matter? depends what you’re talking about…
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? depends what they cheated on… but probably.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? nope. irritating, but not sky high.
52. Do you like your life right now? yes. love pittsburgh. love being an artist. love my husband. love my friends.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? um? why would i do that?
54. Can you handle the truth? most of the time.
55. Do you have good vision? with my glasses on.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? sometimes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? couple times a week? maybe?
58. The last person you held hands with? my benjamin, while walking today.
59. What are you wearing? a vintage dress purchased for more than i usually purchase vintage dresses for at the goodwill in seattle. it was a great buy. i love it. thanks for talking me into it laurie and ben!
60. What is your favorite animal? dog. but i can be swayed by cute and furry.
61. Where was your default picture taken? in the backyard.
62. Can you hula hoop? probably at least a bit.
63. Do you have a job? yes. i make things.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? furniture from the person who currently rents the house we are going to move in to.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? yup. ben and i locked ourselves out and the roommates were on the top floor, so through a window i went. but not through the window above the piano because that would be silly.