i woke up to cool rain today, the seasons are changing and things are brewin’ over here again… and i don’t just mean tea, although that’s good too ;)
here’s the ‘to do’ list – ben back in school, the craft fairs starting up again. there’s something that feels good and right that life should change with the seasons. i love this transition.
1) knit/spin for handmade arcade. mittens, mitts, and men’s hats will be a priority. i also want to figure out a way to fit more stuff on/around my table. as you can see from the above photo, i can’t stop making hats anyhow.
2) commissions. i don’t take too many of these anymore, especially not the risky on-line ones… but i have several for local friends that i need to work on. plus, i’ve a deadline for some spinning that needs to be done and in the mail soon for a very exciting project that i can’t say smack about.
3) christmas. must start christmas knits soon… add to the family knits at least 2 more baby things for friends.
4) selling of book projects. i sent out an email yesterday to give my close family and friends first dibs, then i’ll offer them to you all, then they’ll hit the etsy shop. i must get them out of my house!! speaking of books, i might just propose a new book. i started a couple of projects…
5) in the middle of trying to get things done, i also have soar!! i’m excited and terrified.
my friend gwen is running a blogiversary contest… you should go check out her blog! gwen and i met on flickr when she randomly commented on one of my photos and i then promptly asked if she’d like to test knit the hat in that particular photo for the book… and two years later, here i sit, a bit over an hour away. happy blogiversary gwen!!
that’s my autumn list! what’s on yours? time to get to work.